18.1.10

Networking for Illustrators

As illustrators, it is not enough for us to know how to draw and paint, we have to learn how the business works as well. As I talk to professionals and read up on the indudustry, 'social networking' is playing an increasing role in the world of professional artists of all varieties.
So if you are already hip to facebook, twitter, and linkedin please share your insights and tips. If you are not then I encourage you to sign up with at least those three (there are others, feel free to recommend.)
And then add me as friend! I have found a few of you through the directory (Hi guys!) but it is much easier if we just refer each other to our links,
facebook
twitter
linkedin
pax

1 comment:

PaperSmyth said...

I'd love to network, but I'm not sure I have the guts... yet.