13.10.14

New member. Pope's Angelus

Hello,
This is my first post here. My name is Tomas and I'm from Spain, but now I'm living in Slovenia. I'm married and have a daughter.
I draw cartoons now and then for catholic media. Each week, I also draw about the Pope's Angelus. Here is one example.





In the past, I've neved paid any attention to the Pope's Angelus. However, I realize now to what extent is important for the world and for us, christians: once a week, the pope puts the thermometer to the world and proposes remedies for the evils in the world and the weakness in each of us. I wish his words would reach more people. In that sense, I think the strip is in the good track and it helps to create interest in the Pope's words.

1 comment:

Louis Hall said...

Welcome. Nice rendering, message and perspectives!