27.10.12

New Contributor!

Hi everyone!

My name is Anna, and I'm happy to announce that I'm a new contributor here at The Catholic Illustrators Guild. (Thanks, Theodore, for the invitation!)

A little about me:
I'm a 23 year-old medical student from Indonesia. I embraced art way before I developed an interest in science and human medicine. Art, especially visual art, has been my main mode of expression. I've always been fascinated by the sense of sacredness that is palpable in old churches, shrines, Gregorian music, etc., so I strive to portray that same atmosphere in my art.

I hope you will enjoy my work as much as I enjoy the process of making it.

Terima kasih, dan Tuhan memberkati.
(Thank you, and God bless)


PS. If you have nothing better to do, you're also welcome to visit my personal blog here: Surreal Hours. It contains everything from my poetry to fragmented thoughts and reflections to hard-rock medical stuff. But ya know, only if you have nothing better to do. You have been warned.