6.7.10

Summertime Film Festival

Gilbert Magazine's Summer Time Movie issue is a couple weeks from going to press.. so once again I'm late in asking for artwork. If you would like to support a great magazine and have an inkling to do an illustration for one of the movies below please let me know. Also, just a reminder the Art issue is coming up as well.

below is the work-in-progress-cover I painted (digitally) for this issue. It's the first illustration I've done in this style with my Cintiq... it's a wonderful bit of technology.

The movies we are reviewing this issue are:

Cloverfield

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Gosford Park

LOST

Mr. Hulot's Holiday

A Matter of Loaf and Death

The Monarch of the Glen

Sherlock Holmes

—The Incredibles

5 comments:

Herreid said...

Hulot! Can I do Hulot? And LOST? Please!

theodore said...

Thanks John!

Mary MacArthur said...

Since Lost is taken, I would be eager to try with Cloverfield or Dr. Horrible.

Ben Hatke said...

My first pick is Dr. Horrible. Second is Sherlock Holmes.

Herreid said...

Oh, and I forgot to say: that illustration of Chesterton and Quoodle is incredible.

:)