9.1.15

Hey y'all!  This is my very first post on this blog even though I've been a member for a couple of years and have absolutely no excuse as to why I never posted.  I'm a senior at Christendom College in Front Royal, Virginia, at the moment, and after that, I'm not sure. :) But I really would love to illustrate children's books!  So, I'll just keep trusting and find out where God leads. I just opened my first Etsy shop online, and I'd like to invite you to visit and browse if you'd like. https://www.etsy.com/shop/JulieHelene?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Keep up the awesome work, guys, and God bless!  ~Julie 

 

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Hi Julie,

Sweet illustration! If you are interested in children's book I would highly recommend the SCBWI--if you don't already know about them. www.scbwi.org and they list local chapters there. I have learned alot and have 3 books published.

God bless,
Sophie

Julie Wells said...

Thank you Sophie! I will check it out!! :)